Friday, November 1, 2013

Rabbit Rabbit; Friday Favorites

Happy first of the month! I hope you all got more trick or treaters than we did...ZERO! :( So sad, but we have A LOT of candy to drown our sorrows in. We made Bloody Mary's while we waited, apropos no? Then we went to Franklin Street to see what all the fuss was about, kind of like a parade to show off your costume. We didn't venture into any bars, what's with covers man?! But we got a lot of pictures taken of us, did we take any of ourselves? Well, one...
Back to the point, here are some items I'll be lusting after all weekend...




That copper hammered Starbucks cup? Adorable. I love it. Need to add it to the birthday list!
  La Mer, how insanely overpriced you are but how lovely. I got a sample of it a few months ago and I love it as my under eye night cream. It smells faintly of roses and absorbs so nicely into my skin. I'm not sure if it actually makes a huge difference in my delicate skin but it sure feels nice! 
Nuits de Noho, I have been lusting after this since college. (Also insanely overpriced) I got a chance to finally smell it in like 5 years and it's still as warm and feminine as I remember. It smells like a warm summer night. 
I've loved over sized watches for a while, I've had this one (similar) for 3 years and it's time to get a new battery for this poor guy but an upgrade wouldn't hurt either! ;) 
I've had a love of skulls for several years. I didn't even realize it until I was browsing through my pin boards and there were skulls of all varieties scattered about. I really like this Etsy Shop because they aren't actually real skulls so there's no questioning the humanity. I would LOVE this guy in our house! Also they have really great pin boards if you want to follow! 
Finally these sunnies, I love gold, can you tell? Call me a magpie, but I've wanted/needed a new pair for a while that don't skim my cheeks or rise above my eyeballs when I smile. Does anyone else have that issue? Happy weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...