Friday, November 8, 2013

Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale: Dresses

Ah dresses, one of my favorite and most coveted clothing items. Nothing can beat a good dress. When you slip into something that fits like it was meant just for you, there are few better feelings. Also, a dress? It one thing, just find some fantastic shoes and you're done! But we'll get to that later! ;) These are all more formal dresses but could probably be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.
Ok I do already own the French Connection one but what can I say? It's awesome, I love it, it's super comfy and French Connection has been hitting it out of the park lately for me!
I mean, I love this dress! Also that guy, how cute is he? Now that I think about it, some of my favorite memories are in dresses. Formals, my proposal, wedding (duh!) Who doesn't like fancy dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...