Thursday, March 14, 2013

++++

We have a new addition! On March 12th, at 5:24 a.m. my family welcomed Jackson Munoz Pruett into our family weighing in at 8 pounds 13 ounces and a whole 22 inches long! The second Noelle texted me telling me she thought she was going into labor I turned into a packing tornado! Packed my bag not only for the week but also the following week for Spring Break! Booked my ticket for the earliest bus out of DC and I was on my way! 9 hours later I got to meet this little guy!
He has pretty much taken over our lives and we're all pretty obsessed with him. I'm so proud of Noelle for sticking it out all 41.5 weeks and then giving birth to him totally naturally! INSANE! That guy is almost 9 pounds! ahh! But our mom had us totally naturally as well so I guess we're some tough ladies! Posting will be a bit sparse over the next week or so since I'll be all over this man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...