Monday, February 4, 2013

Valentine Gifts for HIM

Honestly, I haven't always been a big fan of Valentine's Day, mostly because I think it's silly. But over the past few years I've grown to like it a little, mostly because I love hearts, flowers, pink, red and love! :) So here is a gift guide to what you might want to get for your guy, or for yourself! I think a gift card for activities that he likes or wants to try are a great start, or to use as a future date! Some ideas are: go-carting, shooting range, driving range, or a climbing gym. 
Mr. Chris really likes these ice cubes for his Old Fashioneds. 
Pair those with some tumblers as well!
This Leatherman tool, Chris likes this and uses it a lot. 
Cordless headphones
A beautiful watch
Some slippers
Leather messenger
or of course some good old fashioned lingerie ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...