Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Treat Yo Self!

So it might be mildly obvious that I love Parks & Rec and who doesn't love to treat themselves? I know right now some of us are trying to tighten the purse strings but there are times when you really just need to treat ourselves. So pick your favorite thing to do and TREAT YO SELF!
For me? Online shopping, (browsing and therefore pinning), going to Forever 21 and getting tiny bits of jewelry, stopping by Bath and Body Works and smelling all the candles, going to a make up counter and trying way too many samples or even getting it done, going to yoga or a really long run or both if time allows it, the options are endless! Just thinking about doing those things makes me feel a little lighter.  But if I were to REALLY treat myself I would go to LUSH and pick up some bath time essentials and really, truly  try to relax. Put on a mask, take a warm bath, read a book then wrap up in my fluffiest robe, order take out and watch a movie. No clean up? I can deal with that! What's your idea of a relaxing night? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...