Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pop Physique Round II

So I tried my second hand at Pop Physique, I have to say it was improved but still not exactly what I would want in a barre class. But I actually sweat and got tired, not feeling sore or anything but I think if I go a few more times I will feel it. I still don't think I will go back after my set of classes are done. Have you guys ever invested in something you didn't really care for? What did you do? Use it till it was done or throw your hands up and give up on it? Also, how do you feel about having a butt on your screen? It's on like all of there pages! Can you tell I'm not a fan?

1 comment:

  1. I once took a dance class wasn't into it ended up just quitting and taking up a dance class I actually liked , no point doing something you not enjoying 100%

    xo Meg<3

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...