Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Love is...

So many things! But for the past few days, it's been: 
Getting me ginger ales and crackers
Making sure my ipad is charged so when I wake up for minutes at a time I can watch something that will make me laugh and know being sick doesn't last forever
(Also, giving me your Hulu+ password so I can watch all of The New Girl and The Mindy Project THANKS MOM!)
Making sure our house is clean when our landlord comes over...
Numerous other things and then all of that reversed on him when he gets sick!
We aren't sick anymore but it's the little things that make a marriage, friendship, love, work. Pretty grateful that Mr. Chris is willing to run out in the freezing cold to get me some gingys when I'm feeling so poorly. 
After you've been sick aren't you grateful to be alive!? I know several times after I felt like I was at deaths door I felt like this:
So tell me, what always makes you feel better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...