Monday, February 25, 2013

CURL Y U NO HERE?

Here is what has been keeping me so distracted over the past few days and throwing me into fits of giggles. Literally fits. Mr. Chris thinks I'm insane, and if he wants to watch me keel over he just says "Curl, y u no here?" haha right now, as I'm typing, I'm laughing. It's a problem! I'm sure everyone has seen this poor girl but here it is again, and curl, y u no here!?!?!?!? 
Do you guys watch beauty gurus? I totally do, even though I already know what they are teaching, like curling your hair? Come on! I thought everyone knows 20 seconds is wayyyyy too long but I guess you live and you learn and ask "Curl, y u no here?!" 
side note: I had to stop for a second to gather myself together enough to finish writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...