Friday, February 8, 2013

Another Mushy Video for your Friday

Dangit! Guys, I love anything to do with the hearing impaired world. I signed for a fair part of my college life and it's sad to say that I've forgotten a lot of what I learned but I still really like watching signers and people's reactions to them. (Their face is supposed to be super expressive) At first it was weird to sign and make the faces and then they came naturally and I got super good at charades. Okay off topic, this lady could actually hear before and lost her hearing and then got a cochlear implant which are pretty controversial in the deaf community. My point is there are so many types of love, this is a pretty common one but here's the story, get the tissues...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...