Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Valentines Day!

Ok I know I'm probably a little crazy but, I love Valentine's Day! I used to not like it, I mean I still don't like the force behind it. That you can just not do nice, romantic things on the regular because you have a holiday to save you. People in relationships should do fun, romantic things all the time! BUT the reason I like the money-making corporate holiday that is Valentine's Day is the fact that stores and shops are filled with adorable pink and red hearts! I have become such a girly-girl, and apparently, a huge sucker. I just love LOVE! I get overly excited when people get engaged and cry at every wedding.
Why am I talking about Valentines a month before it even happens? Because I came across these bowls and mugs:
and I just had to share because I think they are so sweet and like I said, I love me some hearts! Now I want to start planning something fun to do with Mr. Chris. Since the day is on a Thursday we might go rock climbing if we have survived snowboarding! Do you guys like to do anything on Valentines Day? Do you hate Valentines day? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...