Tuesday, January 8, 2013

To Cleanse or Not to Cleanse?

I wrote that one of my resolutions this year was to lose 10 pounds. That being said obviously I want to do this the healthy way! But I also want to try new ways to do that since my regular routine isn't cutting it. I recently thought about doing a juice cleanse to kickoff the New Year but I definitely wanted to do some research first to see if it was worth it. All in all it doesn't seem worth it in my opinion. Cleanses can be very expensive! And have you read the side affects? What is a hot bowel movement!? The other side affects are called being hungry! Irritability, headaches, stomach cramps, fatigue, that's called BEING HUNGRY! After all it's just juiced fruits and vegetable right? Why can't I just eat those whole? I haven't found anything that says there are benefits of the fruit and veggies being blended? After all those foods are natural cleansers anyway right? Have any of you had any great luck with cleanses? I haven't done a ton of research but the couple hours I've been reading the pros and cons I think I'll stick to a cleaner way of eating and portion control. What are your thoughts on cleanses? Have you tried any? Have they worked? Please share your thoughts because I would love to hear your success stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...