Thursday, January 31, 2013

Rumor Has It

So the other day I heard a rumor...it was a rumor about me and my husband. SO WEIRD! Chris and I are pretty low key people, we keep to ourselves and have several people we like to share our lives with and of course the blog. But I found this particular rumor kind of troubling because the source was someone I would consider a friend, not a great friend, but a friend none the less. What was odd was they told this to one of our very good friends who of course, being a good friend, told us. It wasn't anything massive or embarrassing even, but I just found it odd that this person would even think to talk about us and our relationship considering how little time we, as a couple spend with this person. One of us does spend a good amount of our time with this person and the other does not. So I don't know where they would get the idea that there was anything besides general wedded bliss between us. I don't know, I guess people can find anything to talk about and going towards the negative can be very easy.
I try not to gossip in general, usually I am a listener and rarely-never a contributor. At least I think so. I don't know, I just wanted to vent a bit because it really hurt my feelings that someone would talk about us behind our backs and to our very good friend no less. And what if we actually were having problems? I guess Chris and I are kind of unusual in someways, but just because we don't prescribe to everyone's idea of marriage doesn't mean something is wrong and if it was, doesn't give you the right to talk about us when you don't really know us as a couple. Ugh. Sorry, I just wanted to get that off my chest. Especially before I start our wonderful month of LOVE! For the month of February I'm going to be writing on and all about L-O-V-E! Mine, yours, whateva! So enough about what other people say! Lets get into this month of love and the plans it might have for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...