Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Nudist

I don't know about you guys but I loooovvvveee to have my nails painted. In fact, it always feels a little odd to not have them painted. What with me staying in DC I have let my nails grow out. (I did get the opportunity to try a glitter french manicure diy!) 
(Please excuse the poor iphone quality)
For most people long healthy nails are something they pray and work hard for. I have to opposite problem. My nails and hair grow so fast people forget that I ever had short hair because it's back to a long mane in no time. What is the problem with that you may ask? Oh just that I have to change my nail polish at least every 3 or 4 days not because of chipping but because my nail beds are breaking out from under the cover of the polish. I also like to keep my nails pretty short. I hate to be all 'whoa is me' but does anyone else have this problem? So for now, I'm going naked on the nail. Totally different for me, long naked nails. 
Some examples of past manis. Can you tell I like to add a little glitter?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...