Thursday, January 3, 2013

Goals for 2013


I don't have a complete list of everything I want to improve on this year but here is a small list I have that I would like I accomplish in the next 5 months! Why 5 months? Mr. Chris will be Dr. Chris by then and we will be going on a little vacation and MOVING! So many changes! Ah! So here is my 5 month resolution list. 

1.) Stand up straighter; I've noticed I've been hunched over so much lately and standing/sitting up straight not only makes you look more confident but it makes you look thinner too! Speaking of thinner...
2.) I want to lose 10 pounds. This is pure vanity, I am a healthy normal weight right now that I have maintained for a long time. Losing that 10 pounds, I will still be a healthy weight, this goal goes hand in hand with eating more cleanly and...
3.) Working out regularly; I went to the gym usually around twice a week last year, but it was always scattered. I want to make it a regular more scheduled thing. 
4.) Make things easier for myself. Like making sure my clothes are ready for the next day, I have no idea how much times I've wasted trying on different outfits in the morning because I can't decide! It's the little things that pull your life together. 
5.) Organize, move, and purge our house of extraneous things before the move. This I will really enjoy! I love to organize and donate things to goodwill. 
So that's it for now! Let's hope I can do this! I will probably, maybe, hopefully post about working out and eating and hopefully losing some weight over the next few months! I look forward to it! What are your goals for the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...