Thursday, January 17, 2013

Chorizo and Sweet Potato Lettuce Wraps

Last night I stayed at Heather Lee's house since I have a limited amount of time in the DC/Baltimore area. We decided to take it easy and make a healthy and yummy dinner of Lettuce Wraps! I just have to say I was a little skeptical but it looked good and who doesn't love what is basically a taco? This girl loves herself some tacos! :) So we went to work post haste since we were pretty starving after all of our chopping, sauteing and Beyonce Dance party-ing. These were SO GOOD, to die. I might have to make them again for Mr. Chris. A mixture of sweet and salty and spicy all wrapped up in bib lettuce. Oh and the cilantro cream! It cut in so nicely, I definitely think you could put this on anything. Regular tacos, gyros, or even just as a dip. I'm definitely going to be looking at this blog more for delicious dinners because it was super fast, (healthy-ish?) to make and delicious! Of course this is not our meal because I didn't even think to take a picture and it was super gloomy in DC so there no way that light could have been real! But it put a pep in our step and now my mouth is watering for more! Do you have any awesome food blogs you like to follow? Or any good recipes in general? Please share! Below is mine and Mr. Chris' attempt from here, either way it's delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...