Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Baby Boy

I may or may not have announced earlier that my sister is going to have a baby boy at the end of February! I am beyond excited and I can't wait to meet the little guy! One her friends is throwing her a baby shower this weekend and me and one of Noelle's dearest friends are road tripping down together tomorrow so we can spend some time together with Noelle and her friends. Who apparently all are pregnant too so Nikki and I will be bringing our own water! ;)
 Ever since I found out she is having a boy I have been on the hunt for adorable baby clothes. Because I have a problem. I love shopping for others. Here are some of the adorable things that I just squeal over because they are SO CUTE! Seriously Baby Gap Has THE CUTEST outfits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...