Friday, December 28, 2012

Really?

Have I really been gone for only 9 days? It feels like months! Chris and I are still enjoying our more southern state of mind and our families. I would say friends but our families are the MOST important right now. I've barely seen any friends. I'm excited to hang out with one of my bridesmaids this weekend and then head back up to the Old Line State for the New Year. I will catch up when we get back, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! One of my favorite things is the candle light service on Christmas Eve. What was your favorite part of Christmas?
Does anyone have awesome plans for New Years? We still haven't pinned anything down yet. (of course) We might just ave friends over again and watch the fireworks on our roof one last time in Maryland! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...