Thursday, November 29, 2012

And the winner is...


UNC! I'm so happy Chris got his first choice! He's worked so hard the past 3 and half years to get to where he is and I'm so proud of him. I'm a little sad we aren't moving to a cool city like NYC or Boston but I'm glad I'll be close to my nephew and the rest of my family! I'll just have to make the most of wherever we decide to live. I'm also SO SAD I have to leave my friends I've made up here! And my lifelong friends like Heather. This year and half has brought us so close! Just thinking about leaving her makes me all teary! AH! Can't talk about it!

Another big question: Who are we going to cheer for basketball games?! After all Mr. Chris went to Duke for undergrad and now UNC? What are we going to do!!!! We're kind of like a house divided! Also, does this mean I'll have to start calling him Dr. Chris? What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...