Friday, October 5, 2012

Come sail away...

Ah! This week has been so crazy and it's just going to get more intense as the month goes on! My body finally gave in a caught the cold that has been going around my office(s). Of course the second I said I was feeling hoarse husband went to school to get his flu shot! But that didn't stop us from going out sailing with some office friends! We got all the way to Key Bridge and back to the Harbor. We got to see where Francis Scott Key wrote the poem which is now our National Anthem, which I think is pretty cool! It was the perfect weather to go out but being as I was still sick I got home and went straight to bed!

Thankfully I am feeling much better now just in time for a weekend trip! Where? You'll just have to follow the breadcrumbs on my instagram and twitter! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...