Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Back to DC

On Monday I got an unexpected package. Actually 8 very large packages. For my job I help approve submittals for projects and these just so happened to come to the wrong office. We needed them down to the DC ASAP so I got the lovely task of trucking them down to DC. I decided rather than fight traffic in the morning I decided to drive down that night and stay one more night at Heather's! The upside is I got a little more sleep and a lot more Dancing with the Stars! :)
So I trollied the 8 large and heavy glass samples into the DC office the next day and peace was restored! Do you guys watch DWTS? Who do you like!? I can't decide who I want to win! They are all so good!!

Stay tuned for our adventures to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...