Monday, October 22, 2012

Another Whirlwind {1 of 3}

I had one whole day with Mr. Chris and then he was off to Louisville for, you guessed it, another interview! While he was gone I packed my bag for a weekend in DC to celebrate the upcoming nuptials of my friend Meghan and Matt in the from of a bridal shower. I took the MARC down to DC after work on Friday to stay with my lady Heather. We decided to share a bridal present but the catch was we needed to go pick it up all the way out in Tyson's! Going to Virginia from DC!? On a Saturday!? Usually that would be blasphemous, but we made an exception due to the fact it had been probably more than a year since I had eaten at a Great American Restaurant and gotten a chocolate waffle! :) ALSO we were going to a housewarming party near Arlington so we were in the clear!

After picking up the bookshelf that almost didn't fit in Heather's Mini we shared a delicious meal at Coastal Flats and headed off the warm a house! By the end of the night it felt like I had lived four days within that one! Have you ever had a day like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...