Thursday, March 1, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up

I'm seriously behind...on a lot of things, sleep is the number one and it's all to blame on last weekend! But I regret nothing! :) Last weekend our office sponsored a ski weekend! It's a tradition in our firm to have an annual ski trip but it is always out west where our headquarters is. So being the very frugal rising professionals we are we campaigned to have our own office ski trip to the Poconos! {With a few catches of course!} We all had to get up at 4 a.m.! That's right people while you were snuggled in your beds or walking home from the clubs, we were getting ready to drive 4 hours for a mountain adventure. It was a blast though! It had just snowed when we got there and it was absolutely perfect! Chris taught me some new ways to improve my snowboarding we took a break for lunch and to regroup and hit the slopes once more. I took a few too many hard hits the first ride down so I stayed inside and rested and to my surprise while waiting at the bar most of the rest of our party came back as well! We were all so exhausted we couldn't take it anymore! So we went tubing and had so much fun! I didn't think it would be as fun as it was. It was a perfect way to end the day. That, and a lot of food and the comfiest bed ever! The next day we made it back and some how made it to the gym and watched the Oscars. How I stayed awake to watch the end I will never know! Hope this weekend is full of rest! How about you!?xo,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...