Friday, March 2, 2012

February Resolutions


1, 2, cha cha cha!
I can't believe February went by so fast! Even with that one extra day! Thankfully the resolutions have been kept! I was slightly heart broken when one of my letters came back a month after I had sent it but that won't stop me! :) We've been a little behind on the house projects but that is mostly because I've been keeping up with the other resolutions I want to keep. And in all honesty the other ones are much more fun! :) We're going to try another church this Sunday in the city so we'll see how that goes! I hope you are keeping up with your resolutions! Here is my original list if you want to take a little lookie! Have a fab weekend friends!

xo,

m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...