Sunday, February 12, 2012

What a wonderful weekend we had! We started off with drinks and dinner with our good friends Chris and Shelley. We went to Matthew's Pizza, which I think I have mentioned before. We tried to Crab Pie and introduced Chris and Shelley to the Anna's Stuffed Pie. Both were so delicious and perfect after a long week. Then we had to indulge our sweet tooth. After unsuccessfully trying to pull friends away from Ale Wife we went to Vaccaro's for this beast of a brownie sundae. Split between the four of us we couldn't finish it! The next day Mister and I walked around Mount Vernon. It was pretty chilly for a walk but it was nice to get out. It was all worth it when we made it to the Milk & Honey Market for Mouth Party Caramels! :)

Chilly Husband!

Sunday, we cemented one of my resolutions by trying out a church in Ellicott City. I think the next church we try out will be a little closer to home. We learned there are some requirements we both like in a church, which of course will be hard to find but I'm willing to keep looking! We like a traditional service, a large community, an early service and of course an active 20-30's group of people, in either a Presbyterian or Methodist denomination. This search goes hand in hand with trying to make more outside friends in Baltimore. I know this is a lot to ask for but I've found it before and would love to try to find it again! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Look at the hood!
When we got home there were fire trucks and police cars littered around our house! I was a little nervous but when we got closer we saw that our neighbors car had caught on fire! Luckily, no one was hurt and it was put out pretty quickly. We ended the day with a trip to the gym and a lovely venison stew provided by some of our friends. I'm a little sad I missed the Grammy's since the response has been overwhelming! But I hope you all had a wonderful fun-filled weekend and here's to a lovely week!

xo,

m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...