Friday, February 10, 2012

Let Them Eat Scones

I've been in a baking mood lately so I decided to finally try to make scones for the first time. And they are so easy! They only take around 10 minutes to make and the same amount of time to bake. Depending on how big you make them. When I lived in Charlotte we would always go to Nolen Kitchen for brunch and as a little appetizer they would give you little scones and I just loved them! They were always different and just the little perfect pre-brunch snack. I made cinnamon scones from this recipe.
I want to make these white chocolate raspberry ones for Valentines Day. It's the perfect mini breakfast for those like me who can't eat breakfast until hours after I've gotten up. What kind of breakfast do you like? Do you have any great scone recipes to share? What kind should I try out next? Do you want to see the process of me making these? Enough questions! Enjoy!

xo,

m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...