Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What a square...

I mean triangle. I've been thinking in triangles a lot lately, I think it might have something to do with my new love of this youtuber. She is awesome! I wish I could talk that fast! Also, I pass by this everyday so I gues that gets the juices flowing! I used to be obsessed with symmetry, everything had to be even. Now I have an appreciation for asymmetry but it took some time! I also used to really love math, did you know once upon a time I dreamt of being a high school math teacher? True story. I thought I didn't like high schoolers that much so instead I volunteered all my free time with high schoolers, whatever. {miss those kids!} Back to the point. haha get it? triangles. I guess working with architects you tend to see lots of perfect shapes, and then notice them in your daily life. Speaking of, I think I'm in this weird mood because I finally finished a big project today at work. yay! Lots of stress was happening. Now that it's over I think husband and I should celebrate!
Last night I modified this recipe and it was awesome! I was going to pin it but it couldn't find any images! Which is weird because I'm pretty sure I found this on pinterest...but now I'm glad I didn't because is it Disney family.com? That's embarrassing. Here is what I did:
{1} Made a half box of spaghetti
{2} Sprinkled some oil on a pan to cook the chicken
{3} While that happened I made the sauce: 1/2 bar (4 oz) of low fat cream cheese, 1/2 cup lite Italian dressing, 1/2 cup skim milk I added maybe 1/2 cup of white wine, and maybe a handful of fresh parm "whisk until smooth"
{4} After your chicken is cooked add the sauce and veggies (I used fresh broccoli)
{5} Stir until the veggies look done, at this point I added a pinch of flour to thicken the sauce
{6} Strain your noodle of choice and serve the chicken on top!
It was super easy and husband and I really liked it. I had my doubts but it was really good!
Okay this was a weird entry {sorry} but that's just how I'm feeling right about now...
aaaand my pictures aren't working either! ah!
xo,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...