Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Goals, baby steps


Okay I know I said I'm not much of a resolutions girl but I am an avid {obsessive} list maker. So here are my goals for the year listed out for the world to see and hopefully so out there that I am able to keep them...
1.} Go to the gym at least once a week...not because I want to lose weight but because I already paid for it and I would like to get at least a little of what I already paid for! :)
2.} Join a club/volunteer more...I really want to make more friends that are not related to dental school or work, not there are anything wrong with those friends, I just want to diversify my portfolio ;)
3.} Write more letters...really! I love writing, I just need more practice and I love stationary. Also, who doesn't love getting a handwritten letter!?
4.} Finish house projects from 2011! I abandoned the toilet paper roll project because it didn't turn out as nice as I thought, I'm still working on the fabric chandelier! ah!
5.} Be a better employee...not because I was bad in 2011 but I want to enhance my experience and become an asset to the firm.
6.} Write in the blog at least 2 times a week! Train/iPad opportunities!
7.} Donate the things we don't need, want or use anymore. Because clutter is my enemy.
8.} Stop being so scared. Of dumb things! It makes me crazy when people say oh I could never do that, I'm too scared. Of what!? To paint your room a fun color? To cut your hair? To read an intense book? So bangs here I come! :)
9.} Find a church. I miss my old church in Charlotte so much and that would be another opportunity to make friends.
10.} Finally to keep at least half of these goals and work on them each month.

Whew! That's pretty loaded! Wish me luck! What are your goals for 2012?

xo,

m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...