Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Family Connection



Lately I’ve been really missing my family. I know I saw them a month ago but when you’re used to seeing someone everyday and then you only see them every {other} month it’s a pretty big blow. When I first moved here I was really sad for at least a month, literally not a day went by that I didn’t cry, and barely ate. {Could I keep that appetite!?} I think it all turned around when I planned a trip to see them. I had something to look forward to and I knew when I would see them next. I’ve been planning a trip to Charlotte for Presidents day weekend since husband doesn’t have that day off. But my parents decided to intervene and come up here instead! Noelle and Jeremy have both been up here before so it will be exciting to have my parents here. Now I just need to figure out places to take them! Any suggestions? Food? Entertainment? I feel like I should know this stuff by now! I’ll still miss Noelle and Jeremy but I know at least Noelle will come up here one weekend or sometime for a few days! Okay enough mushy stuff! Until tomorrow!

xo,


m








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...