Monday, January 30, 2012

The Devil is in the Details

Lately I've been trying to put more color into my wardrobe. I've always loved bright colors but not so much on my body. I'm very picky. I think that comes from the fact that I love to wear lots of neutrals with fun details rather than punch it up with a splash of color. I think the perfect combination would be a mixture of the two worlds of color and detail. Fit, color, texture, shine, and pattern; gotta get them in there somehow! Anywho here is how I've been breaking away from my routine: {several different outfits!}
What are your style dilemmas? I went shopping this weekend and steered away from blacks and whites and wound up only buying what I actually went for. {what a shame?} Even with a HUGE sale at Neimans and Saks! I didn't even find sunnies! But I still plan on trying to look at the bright side of the road! :)

Happy Shopping!

m

2 comments:

  1. What polish are you wearing? If you have a chance, please check out/follow my fashion blog. It will mean the world to me if you did. Thanks so much in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's NYC Fuchsia Shock Creme, cheap polish looks great under a great top coat like Seche Vite. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...