Thursday, January 12, 2012

5 Minute Nutella Mug Cake! :)

Okay friends here is something that I have been obsessed with for the past few weeks! I've made it for myself, me and Chris and all our friends for New Years! I found it on PinterestHere is the recipe to this amazing super easy and fast dessert!


4 Tablespoons of self-rising flour {3/4 cup all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt}
4 Tablespoons of sugar
3 Tablespoons cocoa powder
1 egg
3 Tablespoons milk
3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
3 Tablespoons Nutella

Combine all ingredients in a bowl or a very large mug. I mix it in a bowl and split between 2 regular sized mugs. Then pop in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Sometimes I go the extra mile and make whipped cream (heavy whipping cream and mix in confectioners sugar) and then I share one of the 2 mugs with Husband. You can make it all in one very large mug and put in the microwave for up to 3 minutes. Mine was pretty gooey and dense when we did it the first time. But still delish! :) enjoy!
xo,
m

2 comments:

  1. yumm!!!this looks and sounds so good...im definitely going to try it :)
    thanks for sharing with us
    www.lea1285.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...