Thursday, November 17, 2011

MIA

Sorry I was MIA for so long I was prepping for my first party at our house! The whole week before the party I was prepping food, drinks, cleaning and reorganizing our house. Literally, I have nothing written in my agenda that week because I was so busy.
I was also prepping for our office party in Baltimore. Whew! I don't know how bloggers do this! Aside from Noelle coming to stay with us we had a last minute guest the night before she came! Our friend Anup was moving from Cincinnati back to Charlotte and we were one of his stops. It was a little crazy so we went back to Chap's Pit Beef since he wanted to go somewhere that was on The Wire. It was delish! But I couldn't enjoy for too long since I only had a day before Noelle came and the party! More on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...