Friday, October 14, 2011

Currently Obsessing Over...


My trip to Kentucky! I'm soooo excited to go back to Kentucky to see one of my best friends and bridesmaids Hannah! This time I'm not the only one going - Heather is flying down with me and Shemeh is coming from Charleston! Unfortunately none of the Charlotte girls, Noelle or Camille could make it this trip! :(

This is just an idea of what I am wearing this weekend, obviously I do not have the funds to support this wardrobe! {One can dream!}

I LOVE Kentucky! What girl doesn't love bourbon and horses!? We have an awesome weekend planned with bourbon tours, Keeneland, and even a horse tour! I do hope we make it to eat delicous doughnuts across the street from the Jif and Smuckers factories and the we might make it to 3rd Street Stuff. I'm so excited I'm ready to plan another trip back! I hope you have a great weekend!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...