Friday, October 7, 2011

French Connection

French Connection

I love French Connection. The love affair started with a plain cowl neck sweater from my lover Marshalls in Cotswold. It expanded when I decided to brave the giant Belk at South Park mall and found the girly and funky silhouettes and luxurious fabrics that makes French Connection. I had never really liked French Connection before because I always saw the not so nice girls at school wear their FCUK shirts. Which screams something that I don't want people to hear from me. BUT FC is great for petites because {shocker} they have European cut clothes. I love their sweet little details that range from fun prints to detailing on the arms or down the body. Makes me want to go shopping! Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...