Thursday, September 8, 2011

Stressed

Whew! The day is crazy! I had a DC day today and going non-stop from 5 a.m. - 7 p.m. is not easy on the old {?} bones. I know people say 'oh you can relax on the train', I don't know how anyone can relax on the train! The seats are not deep enough, even for me, I'm only 5'2"! I guess I did relax enough in the morning that I actually fell asleep on the train but I don't think that counts because I'm merely exhausted from the early hour. After going all day I just want to get home and a lot of times the train gets stuck waiting for another train to leave the station or some other reason. I was also tired because my feet were soaked the entire day! I had to take my socks off. Does that sound pathetic? The rain has just been getting me down, it's been raining all week! It looked like it was night time all day yesterday! What do you do to get rid of stress? Usually some relaxing music and half glass of wine are good but I was too tired for even that! I got home and ran to my robe and collapsed into our recliner. It might be time to break in the bathtub! Luckily, my husband is so good to me and made dinner, cleaned up after AND gave my poor back a little rub. ah Cheers to better days! Let me know how you relieve your stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...