Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Queen City Photo Shoot

My limited time in Baltimore was consumed by work, laundry and packing. I went to Charlotte this weekend for a photo shoot for Noelle Munoz Jewelry. Pretty much my entire Saturday was dedicated to this shoot. I got to sleep in, then got ready and went to the shoot. We had our {Me, Noelle, Joanna} hair and make up done by Lisa and our photos were taken by the hilarious and amaaazing Cassandra and Steven from BlueSky Studios. We were all pretty worried about the gray skies from earlier in the day but it brightened up as we got ready to shoot. It was so relaxing and fun it didn't feel like we were 'working'. Noelle brought all of her best and brightest pieces to show off and we had a ball taking pictures all around Elizabeth Ave. If you ever need to have pictures taken I highly suggest BlueSky, they were so much fun, so cooperative, they understood Noelle's vision and were so flexible. I felt like they really truly cared about what we were doing and what we wanted to accomplish. I can't wait to see the pictures when they are finished! But for now here are some sneak peaks and you can read more here.Cheers!
*All pictures are taken by BlueSky Studios {FB Page} and Noelle Munoz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...