Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Confession

My name is Marisa and I am a shopaholic. Okay that's more of an exaggeration than anything but I love to think about clothes, what I want to buy, {list making in excess} look at clothes, I love the feeling of trying items on and the accomplishment of finding something that fits like it was made for you. {Pause for the mopping up of salivation that has puddled onto my desk} I even shop during lunch. Enter the Inner Harbour Shopping Experience. I work right in the Inner Harbour, which houses several shopping venues. This lunch break I went into Forever 21 {shudder}. Ahh the senses are overwhelmed with merchandise. And during that glorious lunch break mid-week the place is not only organized {!?} but completely void of those of which the store is actually targeted {super annoying with a hint of slutty (possibly pre)teens}. As much as I hate to admit it, I love to supplement my grown-up wardrobe with $6 jeans and $2 jewelry. Which is exactly what I got this time. I know there are others out there that are guilty of this too! Why do you go to Forever 21? What are your shopping guilty pleasures? Let me know!



xo

marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...