Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Aaaaaaand we're back!

It was a crazy week! With 3 days in DC, almost 2 days in Baltimore and almost 2 in Charlotte I’ve been pretty exhausted! Luckily I got to stay with my wonderful friend Heather {HAPPY BIRTHDAY!} in Eastern Market while in DC. We went out to Good Stuff Eatery, and Seventh Hill Pizza. Both were glorious! We got to eat outside at Seventh Hill drain a couple raspberry summer beers and enjoy the dough being thrown in the air. Freshly made in a stone oven the pizzas are slices of heaven and the atmosphere is to die for. I love outdoor seating and there is enough foot traffic to enjoy people {and dog} watching the night through. Very casual, excellent beer and wine choices and the Nutella Calzone are big enough to split 3 ways!
Good Stuff Eatery revolves around the burger. I had been craving umami and that could only be fulfilled with a good old fashioned burger. I could compare it mostly to Five Guys, hand made-to-order everything, burgers, fries and shakes. Who doesn’t love a little extra on their fries? Rosemary and thyme are my jam! I loved that they had a small size of fries; unlike Five Guys you can actually finish your own. So good, not too terribly expensive and super casual, as any burger place should be.

I’ll be back for more updates! Cheers!

Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...