Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Working...

Hola! I want to re-do my blog formatting. I want to re-design the banner and several other things, cleaner, sleeker maybe. I'm working in InDesign today and they say it's intuitive and my intuition must be off because I feel like I'm walking through molasses with this stuff! Ughhh! I'm going to move into Illustrator soon enough! Anyone out there with good tips?
I guess I've been in a redesigning mood lately. If you follow me on Pinterest, you'll see all the DIY's and party planning things I have recently become obsessed with. Here are a couple things Chris and I definitely plan on doing:
We are already saving up toilet paper rolls and paper towel rolls!
I haven't been able to sleep because I'm thinking of what color fabric we would use!






DIY Fabric Chandelier from 100 Layer Cake on Vimeo.


That's all for now! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...