Friday, August 19, 2011

Currently Obessing Over...

It's Friday, Friday gotta get down on Friday! Honestly, every Friday I have a 'Friday' Song in my head {I apologize for getting them stuck in your head!} But it's the end of the week and I'm going to enjoy a little jam session tonight with friends, food, and booze. While I am still catching up on some back logs here is what I'm currently obsessing over...



These items I picked up from Forever 21 during lunch yesterday:

Blue nail polish which is actually really awesome and dries super fast.

Spiked bracelets that I can't find online so here is the one I'm wearing today.











My jade necklace from Hawaii.

My custom, one-of-a-kind Noelle Munoz Jewelry {before she was NMJ} ring! :) I wear it everyday!




The Fall Collection from H&M! Seriously, I want it all. Having it so close to my office is DANGEROUS!


AND this almond chocolate dipped horseshoe from Coffee Coffee in Bel Air.


Cheers to the Weekend! :)


marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...