Thursday, May 12, 2011

Graham Crackers...

Ok so yesterday there was a Google Doodle on the Great Martha Graham. This is not very well known but I frikin LOVE Martha Graham dance as well as her good friend Alvin Ailey. I took Graham classes in college as well as other styles of modern dance and even dared to take some after I graduated. I love her style. It's so full of emotion and tilted technique that just brings joy to my heart. I miss the warm ups I used to do almost every morning with our drummer keeping us up to tempo a lot like this video...



It is seriously an amazing ab workout because you are totally flexed, or at least you're supposed to be! Anyway thought I would share that while I'm still trying to dig up pictures from this weekend and post something about my last Young Life with Providence Day! :(

Cheers to an empty office and Noelle's almost last day of work! :)

m


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...