Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentines Day...


Ahhh so I've been working on some Valentines for Mr. Christoph and of course since I was going to see him over the weekend I could continue to procrastinate...Oh man I DID do some of it but not all...He'll get them eventually! When I DO finish, and I will because I can't have a box full of crafts in the middle of my room, I will gladly show off my brillz craftsmanship! What I have done so far is pretty adorbs though!

It was a pretty quiet week for me, we had an okay turn out for Valentine's YL, and I finally picked up my books from the library. I guess that's why it was a quiet week, I have been obsessed with one of my books, "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak. I haven't finished it yet but will soon since I can't keep my nose out of it! That's also why I haven't been posting, that and all this wedding planning!! Finally all the annoying little details are being ironed out. I wish all of my small talk didn't revolve around the wedding...I do more than wedding plan!!! And since that's ALL anyone wants to talk about it makes me crazy!! Like scream in the car crazy.
Right now all I want to focus on is some quiet time in the mountains with some friends and some drinks! :)
Cheers CHEERS! :)
Gahhhhhh long weekend with my mountain man CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...