Wednesday, February 16, 2011

{sorority} sister time!

So I've been a little delinquent with the posts...shocker...Busy/stressful/wanting to annihilate a co-worker times...But I did have a highlight I had an impromptu dinner with a bunch of my sorority sisters on Thursday. I haven't seen some of them in so long! It was so great to catch up and see what is going on in their lives.

Really I can't believe how lucky I got being accepted into Chi O. These are some of the most amazing women I have ever known/met/had the privilege to be around. It probably sounds totally trite but really, these women are amazing. I really only went through recruitment because one of my friends wanted me to go with her and I had like 2 girl friends in a sea of great guy friends, I needed some estrogen and I found it! I fell in love with Chi Omega. The moment I walked into that crazy sea of screaming girls and sat down with one of the cutest/sweetest/smartest/most genuine girls I have ever seen or met. I think joining Chi O is what really made my time in college great and full. I made me meet girls I never would have known or had the courage to talk to or would have thought I would even want to know. It brought out the leader in me and it was recognized by my sisters. It was such a great experience and I am a huge advocate for people joining a Greek organization.
Wow I didn't expect this blog to go in this direction...but that's really how I feel and I am so proud to call myself a Chi Omega!

Cheers cheers cheers!!!

Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...