Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sooo 2005...

It's been a crazy week. Really. I'm exhausted. I realized I have been so busy that I didn't even start drinking my coffee today until 10! Last night I went out with one of my very best friends from high school that I had lost touch with for a while. Which is so unfortunate because she got me nannying for Adriana and Kareena. And I was and am so thankful for that! We caught up like crazy and talked about all the marriages/engagements/divorces/babies of our old high school friends. It's pretty wild! I still think it's weird to be engaged!
Anyway, awesome night of shared 1/2 price martinis, spanikopita, and flat bread from Cosmos in Ballentyne with Shemeh. We went out for breakfast the previous Saturday at Terrace Cafe which was awesome! Definitely going back! (That is what the picture is of Hannah, Shemeh, Noelle and me.)

Tonight we are having our first Girls Campaigners at Noelle's house. I hope it will be fun, I'm trying to prepare what I want to say. I always end up leaving something out! I'm so thankful for the awesome parents we have supporting us! We were getting desperate trying to figure out what we were going to do for dinner since no parents had volunteered to do dinner and out of no where one of the moms volunteered! This mom is literally super mom! I hope she knows how much we appreciate all her help! Thank you notes abound! :)

I hope you have a better day than I am! :)

Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...