Tuesday, February 8, 2011

ooops...

Last night was so fun! We didn't have huge turn out so we scrapped the songs...(: Played 'Minute to Win it' Games and did some butt spelling...Which was completely hilarious! Noelle gave the talk and she was soo good! Hearing her talk like that makes me wish we were closer when we were younger but I don't know if that would have ever happened since we have such an age difference. I'm so proud of her! We had fun and I found out that since I went to UNCW it says a lot about my character...that I'm a partier...hmm. I guess that's true-ish. I don't think of myself as a partier but I did in college but doesn't everyone? I still studied and made good grades and graduated ON TIME! I guess that's just a high schoolers perspective...

I had to hurry home since my mom was making a nice dinner for us and I wanted to return 'The Social Network' and finally get my *free* movie from Redbox. I decided on 'The Kids Are Alright' which I thought would be good since it has been up for a bunch of awards and stuff. Ummmm seriously TMI! And a lot of the dialogue was totally unrealistic. I don't know how parents are now a days but seriously, if I had kids talking to me or acting like the kids did sometimes there would be a lot more yelling/freaking out. There is a lot of nudity and sex which normally doesn't bother me but really how many times to we need to see Julianne Moore's pasty white freckled body?? Don't get me wrong, I think Julianne Moore is a gorgeous woman but really, her body is terrifying. Oh but Josh Hutcherson...hotty alert! Okay, so he's like 19 whatever...

Other than those issues it was a pretty good, thought provoking movie. I don't know if I would recommend it but I don't feel like I totally wasted 2 hours...Must get better at posting on time...

Cheers,

marisa

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I love you! And you are hilarious.
    love,
    your biggest fan:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your review of that movie is enough to make me never want to see it. I've heard the same things from other people. I'll put it on the don't watch list.

    And I'm glad you weren't close w/ Noelle when we were younger so I can now tell the story of how scary I thought she was, haha! Love you Noelle!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...