Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Groundhog Day Resolution:

Well I've been thinking about this for a while. And over the past few weeks/months I've been wanting to get back into the blogosphere. I decided New Years is just too trite and crazed. And that Groundhogs day is the perfect resolution time and not the usual NYR. The gyms are always packed, it's freezing! And you feel like poo because you have no next holiday to look forward to. (At least I don't since we don't get MLK off) So this is PERFECT considering an hour ago Punxsutawney Phil saw no shadow = (cloudy day) Spring!
You know, I have no idea what my goal here is. There are things I want to document and remember in my life but I really don't know what the point of my blog is. Hopefully that is something that will come out eventually! I know I want to expose people to Charlotte, NC and Baltimore, MD as I start to explore it myself. I want to learn more things about art, design, style, fashion, and marketing. I want to be interesting! With that said I also want to keep things short where I can because, who wants to read this anyway? Looking forward to drinks tonight already! :)

marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...