Friday, August 13, 2010

UPDATE!!!!! :)

OK so it has been forever and a Half (that's right, upper case 'H') since I've posted and I apologize to my one and only follower...you're a trooper, that is if you have even gotten this far! Love you! A TON of stuff has happened!!! OK last post was all of two (2!!!!!!!!) months ago! So here's a quick run through of the past two months and then I'll go back and get into the dirty details!! SO::

June 14th: Chris and I had our 5 year anniversary!! :) :) :) :) :)

June 18th: Dad's Birthday! :) and Father's Day!

June 23rd: Put in my 2 weeks notice with Family of 4!! :)

June 24th: Chris PROPOSED!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

June 26th: Sorority sisters wedding!

July 2-5th: Went to Philpott Lake; Noelle and Mom's Birthdays

July 9-15th: Young Life Camp: Rockbridge!!!

July 18th: Finished Noelle and Jeremy's Deck!

July 19th: First day at Gensler

August 5-8th: In Baltimore with Chris :)

August 10th: Absolutely WORST DAY EVER!!

August 11th: Chris left :(

Okay hard and fast but that's it!! I'll put up old posts asap and new ones NOW!! :) Love you Heather, my one and only follower!! I want to see how long it takes you to read this so I'm going to ask you to be one of my bridesmaids on here since I can't talk on the phone! Love you!

(See the perks of following a blog!?!?!?)

Cheers!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...