Monday, August 16, 2010

Lazy Sunday

We left around 10:30 the next morning and tried to go to Gaffney, an outlet mall in SC, but it didn't open till 1:30!! So we just went back to Charlotte and picked Jack up from Noelle and Jeremy's house. I did my laundry so it wouldn't smell like our awful room!! I went to Ulta and Marshall's for a little shop and then dropped off some PJ pants I borrowed from Noelle and to see her latest creation! And to finally pick up my laptop that had been there forever! Mom was on her way home from Penland so we were just going to do and easy/lazy/delicious dinner of Five Guys with the fam. Jeremy didn't feel well so it was the original Munoz four! :) Noelle and I needed more sister time so we went to TCBY to chat about our lives and future lives. I didn't get home until like 10 but I had time to shower and put on clean sheets for my bed, delicious! :) Short and Sweet.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...