Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Chris!! :)

Saturday was Chris' 24th Birthday!! :) I didn't really have a ton of time before to get him birthday presents, plus I hadn't totally decided what I wanted to get him. So we went shopping together because I had been wanting to get him some critter shorts and just cute shorts in general. Belk was having a fantastic sale for Memorial Day weekend. We picked up a few pairs of shorts, a bathing suit and some sandals. There were two pairs of swim shorts he wanted and for me, I'm like just get both. Since I was buying them for him I was all for just getting both! With my family since we're so petite, when we find something we like that actually fits us we just have to get all of them! Okay not always because that would get ridiculous but it was his birthday!! :)

After the mall I had to make him go home so I could wrap his presents. I did have one surprise that was a North Face jacket that just about everyone in my family has. So I wrapped his presents and my parents and I went over to Chris' families house for dinner. We had a delicious Mexican feast completed with MARGARITAS! Our fav! We didn't finish dinner until about 10:30 and I was exhausted from getting up pretty early. I think Chris was pretty pleased with his presents and showed them off quite nicely...
I didn't go to church on Sunday because Noelle and Jeremy went to Tennessee with some friends, and my dad was invited to go to the race!! He didn't have very much fun since, well, it's a race that lasts like 5 hours. I don't know, I guess I just don't get it! :/ Not a very eventful weekend but it was pretty nice and relaxing and lots of presents! :) Until next time...

Cheers!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...